- A. Discussion of students, parents, etc., outside of school or in school, within the hearing of other students or parents is a breach of professional ethics.
- B. Employee may not engage in any private service for any parent or student, including but not limited to tutoring, house sitting, babysitting etc.
- C. Parent's addresses or telephone numbers are not to be given out or used for personal gain or for a staff member's own tutoring service, private practice, or any other services of kind. No information about particular students and/or actions of the school or students is to be divulged to outside sources or another parent without prior approval from the administration.
- D. Receiving gifts or services (other than at holiday time or year-end) from parents without disclosing and receiving permission from administration is a violation of this contract.
- E. Visiting homes, socializing or engaging in any activity with students or parents outside of school (without obtaining permission in writing from the school administrator prior to such activity) is not allowed.
2. There is to be no discussion with students or parents concerning your own personal life, problems, etc.
3. Visiting of student's homes, contacting students and parents after school hours (unless calling parents for scheduled communication feedback), fraternizing with the students, or taking the students on outings is not allowed without clearance from the administration in advance.